Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00493 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,550 zł (CH$3,758,999) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hamilton costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)