Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05087 PLN / INR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 8,727 zł (₨171,577) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)