Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18938 PLN / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 13,959 zł (Mex$ 73,709) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (33 minutes ago)