Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.555 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 896 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)