Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.582 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 16% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,308 zł (28,012元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)