Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.331 PLN / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 12,424 zł (5,330KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 4 hours ago)