Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03447 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,028 zł (¥668,130) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)