Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.565 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,275 zł (€4,223) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)