Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)