Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cape Town costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kigali costs 15,237 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 85 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 350 (about 2 hours ago)