Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00694 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 27,681 zł (3,987,745 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 7 hours ago)