Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 889 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03440 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 26,705 zł (¥776,254) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 7 hours ago)