Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03020 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 10,159 zł (336,375 Dinar) in Oran.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johannesburg costs R 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $35 (about 5 hours ago)