Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03447 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,030 zł (¥639,163) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)