Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 13,470 zł (22,890元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)