Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,957 prices entered by 258 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)