Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.552 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 55% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,703 zł (€4,768) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)