Cost of living in Kota, India vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 42% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 8,060 zł (₨160,127) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$42,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 230₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)