Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05038 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 8,692 zł (руб 172,523) in Kemerovo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)