Cost of living in Kalyan, India vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 53% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 6,147 zł (₨122,113) in Kalyan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨485 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hua Hin costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)