Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 809 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05041 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 8,838 zł (руб 175,306) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)