Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.710 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 9,335 zł (R$ 13,148) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.18 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$42,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 230₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)