Cost of living in Jabalpur, India vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05168 PLN / INR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 10,939 zł (₨211,688) in Jabalpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$29,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Monaco costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)