Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00101 PLN / COP
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 8,167 zł (COL$8,114,526) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)