Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.946 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 12,458 zł (RM13,174) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)