Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00688 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 9% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,380 zł (2,379,987 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,500 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 5.25 (about 2 hours ago)