Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.543 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,486 zł (€4,950) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)