Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18588 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 9,681 zł (Mex$ 52,083) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)