Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Warsaw, Poland
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04143 PLN / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 9,046 zł (ARS $218,358) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)