Cost of living in Changzhou, China vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.586 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,226 zł (25,979元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)