Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.707 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 9,107 zł (R$ 12,884) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Concordia costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)