Cost of living in Belgaum, India vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05145 PLN / INR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 22% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 11,640 zł (₨226,234) in Belgaum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)