Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 10,016 zł (Rp 37,710,368) in Bekasi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)