Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.586 PLN / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 901 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,455 zł (29,783元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)