Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05087 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)