Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24772 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 9,011 zł (E£ 36,376) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johannesburg costs R 21 (about 3 hours ago)