Cost of living in Singapore vs Warangal, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.867 INR / SGD
Do you live in Warangal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 259% more expensive than in Warangal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,421 (SGD $3,731) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)