Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Warangal, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.313 INR / DOP
Do you live in Warangal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Warangal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,038 (RD$ 69,341) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)