Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Warangal, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.592 INR / HKD
Do you live in Warangal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 307% more expensive than in Warangal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,210 (HK$24,627) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)