Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Warangal, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.115 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Warangal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 90% more expensive than in Warangal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,636 (R 20,458) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)