Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Warangal, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,081 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01974 INR / COP
Do you live in Warangal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Warangal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,770 (COL$3,786,982) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)