Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Warangal, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17325 INR / KZT
Do you live in Warangal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Warangal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,691 (396,489 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)