Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.715 NAD / PLN
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 27,177 N$ (7,316 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €723 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 6 hours ago)