Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.783 NAD / PLN
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 28,839 N$ (7,624 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boise, Idaho costs $0.84 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)