Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.720 NAD / MXN
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 24,660 N$ (Mex$ 34,248) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)