Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01312 NAD / KRW
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 40,350 N$ (₩3,074,964) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 4 hours ago)