Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.340 NAD / USD
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 54% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 32,422 N$ ($2,261) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)