Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.660 NAD / BRL
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 19,579 N$ (R$ 7,362) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thanjavur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)