Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.586 NAD / BRL
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 18,885 N$ (R$ 7,304) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)