Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.350 NAD / USD
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 41,493 N$ ($2,892) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexicali costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)